During my absence, I was asked to presente many awards, so since I already done the “Mistery Blogger Award” I decided to do another popular award – the “Sunshine Blogger Award”. First of, I would like think Film Frenzy for the nomination, and let me tell you that you should be checking him out, seriously, this is not just small talk, this is a blogger that deserves a lot of followers for his incredible posts. Don’t you dare not visiting him after you read this post !
Here are the rules :
- Post the award on your blog
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that have been assigned to you
- Nominate 11 deserving bloggers for the award
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees
Film Frenzy’s questions are :
1. How long have you been blogging ?
For a year know. Crazy, right ?
2. How many times do you go to the cinema in a month ?
It depends. When I am in vacation, I tend to go sometimes, but when I am in school season, I rarely go.
3. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema ?
“Suicide Squad” back in August. Hell, I need to go to the cinema.
4. How do you plan to make your blog bigger and better ?
Right now, I plan on writing better content with more developed thoughts and opinions so that people can enjoy what they are reading. So, basically, my writing method.
5. Do you jot down notes about the movie before writing your review ?
Actually no, because I prefer to emerse in the experience and the story that is being told. Only in the end I take sometime digesting what I saw and then put that thoughts into words.
6. How much time do you spend on your blog a week ?
I don’t know, as of this moment, everyday I give the blog at least one hour of time wether here on WordPress or on Twitter.
7. Have you had any cool experiences from blogging ?
Just the fact that people get to see what I write and like what they are seeing is a joy.
8. How do you make your blog have a more personal feel ?
Maybe when I share some personal experiences or little touches of the reality that happens when I watch that particular film or tv show.
9. Have you made any good friends from blogging ?
Every single blogger that follows me and that I am following are already great friends wether is them reading my content or I reading theirs.
10. What makes your blog unique ?
The slight touches that I put in certain aspects. For example, the “…so far” written at the end of the Top 10 lists, the honorable mentions that I give in those same lists, the big blue letters that I put in these award presentations, but I think that the thing that makes a blog really unique is the person behind it. Because every person is different and you can see that when you read their opinions and ideas.
11. Would you ever consider creating a YouTube channel to go with your blog ?
I did. But only in the begining, I then figured out that it wasn’t really my jam, so I am here writing in a more intimate level. And I am LOVING IT !
My nominees are :
- Steph’s Crafty Life
- Parabatai Reviews
- The Film.blog
- Pink For Days
- The Punk Theory
- Little Frog Scribbles
- Film & Nuance
- Basic Film Reviews
- Jamie On Film
- The Garden Of Words Not Yet Born
Another list of expectional bloggers !
My questions are :
1. What is your vision of you in the future ?
2. What type of music do you like the most ?
3. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for ?
4. If you were in the situation of Neo in the Matrix, which pill would you choose, the blue or the red one ? Why ?
5. Would you prefer to live in a terminator apocalypse or a zombie apocalypse ?
6. If you could wake up tomorrow in a body of someone else and live one day being him / her, who would you pick and what would you do ?
7. If you could have one meal for the rest of your life, which would it be ?
8. What is the question that you hate to answer the most ?
9. If you could change one event in history, which would it be ?
10. Ugly and live forever or look attractive and die in a year ?
11. What do you feel when you write ?
Hoped you like this presentation and just like always, visit my nominees and check out their awesome content ! 🙂