It’s been a while since I made an award presentation, and I have been nominated for a lot, so I decided to accept one. It goes by the name of “Mistery Blogger Award”, and I found it very interesting and different ! So, first off, I have to thank 4therace for the nomination ( again ). His blog is awesome, its content is very diverse and interesting, from mordern society issues to time travel posts ( check it out if you don’t understan what I mean ) as well as, my area, movies and tv stuff. I must confess that it is one of my favourite blogs, so just go and visit it, it will be worth it !
Here are the rules :
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question
- Share the link to your best post
3 Things About Me :
1. My blog wasn’t suppose to be this big.
I am not saying that I have the best blog in the world ( because I don’t ), but the way it is right now, it is too fast. When I first created it, I was just planning to have some fun with it and eventually have a decent ammount of people reading me, slowing building and integrating the community. However, people started to read my posts a lot, leaving likes and positive messages about my work, and I was very surprised so I invested more and more time in it. THANK YOU so much for your support, without you I would’t post half of the things that I post !
2. The reason why I started the blog was due to the rain.
Weird, right ? Let me explain. Back in February, last year, I started this blog known as Flickbox , and it all sarted because I couldn’t go to this holiday called “Carnival” just because it was raining and I was almost getting a cold. So my mom told me it was better not to go, and the sad part was that the rain started to faid until it stopped, and by that time it was too late, I was very pissed and sad not being able to be with my friends so just to relieve my feelings I created a blog talking about my favourite topic – Cinema and TV. What would have happened if it didn’t rain that day ? Maybe you weren’t reading this right now.
3. I am a 17 year old portuguese male !
Yeah, I am a male teenager from Portugal that it is writing an english blog about his favourite topic in life. I am sure some of you wanted or was just interested to know who I am , but if you don’t care at all, just see this as a curiosity and move on. As far as I remembered, this is 3 things about me.
4therace questions are :
1. Why did you decide to become a blogger and write here on WordPress ?
I decided to become a blogger because I desperately wanted to relieve my feelings at the time by showcasing to everyone my love for Cinema and TV by simply talking about it, and it helped me a lot. And the reason why I write here on WordPress, is because for me ( and most people ) this is the best platform for blogging and websites, which turned out to be true.
2. As writers, what advice do you give to someone struggling with writer’s block ?
I think that If someone is, in fact, struggling with that issue, maybe that person should try to ascend to other topics, it could be related ones or different. Or even change the dynamic of his own topic. For example, costumize your theme to one that you like more, talk about other things that are related to your topic or just try another type of writing.
3. What do you do to cheer yourself up when you are feeling down ?
Run outside and do some exercise, watch movies and tv shows but also, of course, writing for my blog brings me alot of happy feelings.
4. Someone tells you that comics ( manga included ) are not novels. How do you respond to this claim ?
I don’t read any comic books so, I don’t know what to tell you, but I do know that comics are like novels so I would say that they didn’t knew what they were talking about and just see them as a kids books.
5. A spark of light falls from the sky and lans in some grounds near you. It turns out to be a glowing magic rock that has the ability to transport you across reality, space and/or time. Where does it take you ?
It would take me to the future to see how the world will turn out to be from this whole mess going on right now. ( Unfortunately )
My nominees are :
- Popcorn & Film
- Georgia’s Favourite Things
- Messy Chairs
- Let’s Talk Motion Pictures
- Zachary Doiron
- Novelc Sanchez
- Liberty Joy Site
- Kookie Krysp
- Remote Expression
New blogs that need to be read and enjoyed !
My questions are :
1. What do you love the most about your blog ?
2. Do you plan to have your blog until you are 30 or 40 years old ?
3. What do you hope to accomplish with this experience of blogging ?
4. What would you grab if your house was on fire ?
5. Let’s imagine you have the chance to change one event in history ? Which event would you change ?
My Best Post
In my opinion, my best post is the very first one ( My Top 10 Movies…So Far ), mainly due to the fact that it shows the whole concept of my blog. That being my love for cinema !
In conclusion, don’t forget to check ou the blogs that I mentioned, they deserve an audience. In regards to me, all I say is that I will post another award next week. Peace, I am out ! 🙂