Here I am with yet another Q&A ! And it will not be the last because I already have another nomination, so #4 is coming next sunday. Before I start I have to thank 4therace for the nomination ( as you may know I nominated him but he returned the favor ) so I apreciate very much. Without furder ado let’s start !
Here are the rules :
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers of your own choosing
- Give them 11 questions
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
4therace questions are :
1. What are your 5 favorite films ?
My top 5 films are ( in no particular order ) The Shawnshank Redemption, Mad Max : Fury Road, Pulp Fiction, Fight Club and The Dark Knight.
2. What is the best film you’ve seen in 2016 thus far?
Thus far, I think Captain America : Civil War managed to meet my expectations and prove to be the best film of the MCU…so far.
3. What are your 3 favorite television shows that you are currently watching?
My top 3 TV shows that I currently watch are Daredevil, Empire and Game Of Thrones.
4. If you have one, what was your favorite cartoon series growing up? Why?
Yes I did ( who didn’t ? ), it was Spongebob Squarepants. The reason why is unknow because I was little ( a kid watches everything that appears in front of him, so maybe Spongebob was always on the tv when I was watching it ) however maybe the characters were the main reason that I enjoyed watching.
5. Who are 5 celebrities you’d invite to a dinner?
I already answered this question in another Q&A, though I will say it again. I would invite Leonardo DiCaprio, Emma Stone, Quentin Tarantino, Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence.
6. Who is your hero or someone you look up to? Why?
I don’t know, I think I don’t even have a hero that I look up to, but if I had to pick one I would choose Spiderman, simply because when I was kid I imaniged becoming Spiderman and save people and fight the bad guys.
7. What is your favorite movie franchise [for example Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc.]?
This is a hard one because there are so many, but I am going with the Batman Franchise, specially the Dark Knight Trilogy, let’s forget Joel Shumacher.
8. Who is your favorite female hero on television or film ever? Why?
I recently did a list of my favourite movie heroes and I only put one female, but this whole week I saw the two first “terminator” and the two first “alien” movies and Iet me tell you that I am totally indecisive between Ripley or Sarah, however I will go with Sarah Connor. Due to the fact that she became so strong and badass all to save his son and protect the future.
9. Would you rather have a Dragon or a Pegasus?
I would rather have a Dragon just like Daenerys ( but only one ) so that I can fly and burn my enemies ( just kidding with the last part ).
10. Would you rather be able to travel through outer space or time?
I would rather travel through time so that I could fix my mistakes and avoid disasters.
11. What advice do you have to give to someone who wants to be more confident?
Believe in yourself, you are stronger than you think, mix up with the world and enjoy it and work hard to reach your goals because in the end you will see that it will be totally worth it.
My nominees are :
- Nintendo Bound
- Fancy Paper Blog
- Cindy Bruchman
- Popcorn Candy Action
- The Orangutan Librarian
- Tuesdays With Chonge
- Geeky Mark
- The Uum Laut
- Musing Site
Even more amazing blogs that deserve even more attention !
My questions are :
1. Do you think your blog is helping with your life ? In which way ?
2. What is the kind of post that you enjoy writing about ?
3. In which TV show would you like to make a cameo ? And future movie ?
4. Which movie impacted you more ? Why ?
5. Choose a “predator vs human” movie.
6. Would you rather be in a romantic comedy or a horror comedy ?
7. What is, in your opinion, the worst actor and director of all time ?
8. For you, which character is the most iconic ?
9. When I say “Marvel” what is the first superhero that comes to your mind ? Is that your favourite ?
10. DC or Marvel ? Why ?
11. What is your advice to a person that wants to start a blog ?
So here it is guys, I hope you liked my Q&A #3 ! Be sure to check out those blogs !