I decided to do this rant since this movie is coming nearer and nearer and being talked about a lot.
Frankly, I love DC Comics and I am really excited about this film, but I am also kind of scared of what is to come, I mean what if it flops? If that happens, It will harm not only these two franchises – Batman and Superman – but also the start of the DC Cinematic Universe.
The trailers blew minds of a lot of people, specially, the comic con trailer which showed things from the first time from the comics that many people thought it wouldn’t be possible. Then it started to give a lot than it should, like Doomsday appearing on the second trailer, I confess I didn’t watch the last one because I did not want more spoilers but not running away from the topic, is this flick going to meet the expectations ?
My answer is yes and maybe it will even surpass the expectations, just like “Deadpool”, let’s look at the facts :
- The writers are very talented ( Chris Terrio – won an oscar – and David S. Goyer )
- Zack Snyder is going to make a great job I just know it
- Ben Affleck will kill it as Batman
- Jesse Eisenberg will nail it too as Lex Luthor
- It will launch the DC Cinematic Universe so it is natural to give a certain level of importance by the people that made it
- Introduction of characters that never appeared on screen before ( Wonder Woman, Aquaman and maybe more )
- There is gonna be a lot of surprises ( we think we know all of it but we don’t )
Concluding, yes, I think that “Batman v Superman : Dawn Of Justice” is going to live up to the hype, maybe even exceed it, so yeah I am pretty eager to see it . I am so desperate, ever since it was announced all the way to now, F*CK, sorry for my vocabulary but I am just so pumped out at least it is less than 3 weeks away !